The Elliot Lewis Center’s Multiple Sclerosis Support Group is taking a break for the summer. Check back in the Fall!
There are many benefits to attending a support group:
- Speak about concerns and frustrations
- Meet and connect with other MS families
- Learn new information and strategies for managing your MS
- Become informed about local resources
- Find support from others, as well as be supportive to other patients
Please stay tuned for upcoming multiple sclerosis support group information sessions.